Opportunities to Sponsor the IECA Mountain States Virtual Connection: Water and Land Protection in the Rockies
Join us for the IECA Mountain States Virtual Connection: Water and Land Protection in the Rockies. The Mountain States Chapter is focused on the conservation and restoration of soil & water resources throughout the region. While unable to conduct an in-person conference, we have a line up of industry leaders scheduled to presenter over 3 weeks, 6 - one hour live webinars (available on-demand, post-event) and an on-demand presentation. These presentations speak to present challenges while recognizing lessons of the past. Industry professionals will leave this event with practical knowledge that can be applied to their job. Seven (7) Professional Development Hours are available. This event is free to members and low cost for nonmembers.
Agenda (all times in Mountain Time):
Tuesday, November 10
10:00 - 11:00AM | The Influence of Erosion on Mesa Verde Water Systems with Kenneth Wright, P.E.
1:00 - 2:00PM | Section 404 Permitting Overview with Nicholas A Franke
Tuesday, November 17
10:00 - 11:00AM | BMP Implementation in Arid Portions of the Rocky Mountains with Travis Fristad
1:00 - 2:00PM | Arid Revegetation Fundamentals via Soil Health & Biotic Soils with Dr. Michael Robeson, PE
Tuesday, November 24
10:00 - 11:00AM | Temporary Diversion Methods for Working in Waterways in Colorado with Andrew Earles, Ph.D., PE, CPESC and Jennifer Keyes, CPESC
1:00 - 2:00PM | Navigating Compliance when Working in Waterways with Elisabeth Miller
Forensic Wetland Delineation and Characterization with Daniel DeJoode
We are offering an exclusive series and daily sponsorship opportunities for this unique Chapter event. We know that marketing your business requires you to constantly make difficult decisions on the budget and resources needed to successfully promote your product or service. Sponsoring this industry specific webinar is a highly effective way of balancing these factors and achieving your goals while supporting your local IECA Mountain States Chapter.
Exclusive Platinum Sponsorship Package Includes:
- A 3-Minute prerecorded webinar, video or recording of your choice featured in the Virtual Connection Package for all attendees to view. (3) videos – one shown per day.
- A prerecorded webinar, video or recording (up to 10-minutes) of your choice posted under vendor showcases in the IECA resource library.
- All the ‘webinar daily sponsorship package’ benefits for all the webinars! (minus daily slide)
- 10 attendee passes for non-members
Webinar Daily Sponsorship Package Includes: (Up to 3 Sponsors Daily)
- Branding on promotional materials leading up to the live event for your selected daily webinar.
- Presentation slide showcasing your logo with 3 - 5 sentences about your business and contact information in your selected daily webinar.The slide is shared during 1 session and recognition at each event during that day.
- Hundreds of quality leads – you will receive all registration/attendees complete contact information from your selected daily webinar.
- Your hyperlinked company logo will be on multiple webinar promotions to over 8,500 subscribers each time.
- The Webinar will be “On Demand Webinar” for one year on the IECA eHub platform.
- Your logo on screen upper right corner during entire webinar event.
- Promotions on our Social Media Platforms with nearly 4,000 combined followers: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Sponsors are highly encouraged to repost.
- 5 attendee passes for non-members
$1,200 Member | $1,500 Non-Member for the Series Exclusive for Platinum Only
$300 Members | $500 Non-Members Per Day
Email Kim@ieca.org or call Direct: 303-468-2236 | Cell 970-846-9015