PA Campus/Community Risk Level for Week of October 26, 2020: ORANGE
- Public health guiding principles: Campus, town, county, state data.
o Campus community members in isolation = 3
o Number of new positive test results = 3
o Campus testing positivity rate = 0.04%
o The town of Andover’s COVID-19 rate is stable from last week, and the risk level has remained at yellow.
o Massachusetts daily new cases is increasing: 13.6 confirmed cases per 100k residents (up from 9.6 cases per 100k on 10.10.20).
- Movement off campus and visitors to campus: restricted.
- DAY students: Will test now three times per week on Monday/Wednesday/Friday.
- BOARDING students: Will test Monday and either Thursday/Friday.
- Email email@example.com with any questions.
Daily Symptom Screen Reminder:
Please also see the COVID-19 Testing Dashboard
for testing data on our campus, updated weekly on Monday. Thank you for doing your part to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Amy Patel, MD
Medical Director, Phillips Academy