- On September 4th, VACCINE had a visit from Indiana Congresswoman Jackie Walorski. During her brief visit to the lab, Ms. Walorski was able to learn more about the Center of Excellence program and the field of Visual Analytics.
- The VACCINE Lab was happy to host two members of the US Coast Guard for a visit on the 11th and 12th of September. During this time, VACCINE and USCG personnel reviewed Phase II requirements for the cgSARVA tool.
- On September 13th, VACCINE was proud to host Ms. Christine Trexler from Gov. Pence's office of Indiana Public Safety. Ms. Trexler learned about the center and was able to have a demo of some of the software and tools developed here.
- On September 16th, VACCINE Managing Director, Kaethe Beck, met with Arlene Garrison, the Vice President for University Partnerships at Oak Ridge Associated Universities. The two discussed ways that VACCINE and ORAU might partner in the future.
- On September 17th, VACCINE presented on current research and projects of interest to the Cyber Security Division to the PI meeting in Arlington, VA. The PI meeting was a wonderful opportunity to learn more about the Cyber Security Division and their efforts.
- On September 26th and 27th, VACCINE held its annual meeting on Purdue's campus in West Lafayette, IN.
- Congratulations to Dr. Ebert on his recognition by the USCG during the Annual Meeting. Commander Kevin Hanson read the acclimation as Dr. Joe DiRenzeo presented Dr. Ebert with a pin for his assistance to the USCG.
- On November 20th and 21st, Purdue University will Partner with the United States Coast Guard and host the National Strategic Maritime Risk Stakeholders Meeting. We will have a number of distinguished speakers, please visit our website for updates or contact us for further information.