In an effort to enhance our ability of tracking support for the complyND system, we are excited to announce that we have transitioned to using Service Now to log and track complyND questions and concerns. Given this transition, below are a few things we would like to bring to your attention:
- All emails to firstname.lastname@example.org will be forwarded to Service Now. This will automatically create a case in Service Now and the initiator will receive an email back informing them a case has been created.
- If you contact a member of the complyND team directly via email or phone, he/she will enter a case into Service Now where it will be tracked to closure.
- When the complyND team is notified of a new Service Now ticket, a member from our team will respond from within the Service Now system.
- Users will receive an email response from Service Now that will contain information pertinent to the case, including any updates.
- Users can reply to the Service Now email and do not have to go into the Service Now system to email the complyND team.
We feel that this change will enhance our ability to more effectively track complyND support cases. Additionally, it will provide us the ability to collect and report metrics related to system support and gives users a consistent interface used university wide for reporting system related issues.