A message from Marlene…
The sounds, sights, and smells of spring are abundant! Everything feels a bit brighter, more welcoming, and more comforting as our staff and clients re-enter their newly renovated gathering spaces - all thanks to our funders and donors like you!
- We are SO close to applying the finishing touches on a $4.4 million renovation project at Francis Center, our emergency shelter for men, expanding capacity and comforting services.
- A significant addition is under construction at Hannick Hall, our addiction treatment residence for women and their young children in Newark, providing expanded services and bed capacity when intensive support is needed.
- About 24 men will soon be moving into their newly renovated and updated Jones House community residence, more fully supporting their recovery journey.
- We will have a groundbreaking ceremony on June 1 to begin construction on a new, state-of-the-art community residence to support women in recovery, Barrington House.
- Our Restart Outpatient clinic and our Mental Health Clinic now have an expanded, brighter, more comforting area in which to rest before and after treatment.
I hope you enjoy our stories in this issue. They are a reflection intended to bring hope, and a celebration of new beginnings.
Thank you for all you do to help our clients walk their journeys with hope.
President & CEO