Non-Member Access Begins 1/11
Beginning Monday, January 11, non-members will be allowed to purchase day passes under the following conditions:
- Access is only permitted during morning hours of operation (currently 6AM-11AM) and for morning or evening group fitness classes.
- $10 for all ages
- To limit potential spread of COVID19 - access is restricted to local residents only.
- Must create a non-member account and should be prepared to show ID at time of visit.
- Non-members will not have access to the pool.
- Non-members may participate in group fitness classes based on available space on a walk-in basis. The $10 fee includes access to one class during your visit. Register at the Welcome Center when checking in.
- Non-members may not make advance reserverations for court sports (basketball, racquetball, etc), but may utilize these areas if they are not reserved during their visit.
Nationwide Membership for members of other YMCAs will be honored under the following restrictions:
- The requirement that your home YMCA be used at least 50% or more of the time each month will be strictly enforced.
- Students residing locally who maintain a membership at or are on a family plan at another YMCA may not use our YMCA as a Nationwide member. They will need to come as a non-member or purchase a membership for our location.
- At this time we will only admit Nationwide members from YMCAs within New York State.
- Nationwide members who reside in or have a membership from a YMCA in a yellow, orange, or red cluster area will not be admitted.
- Nationwide members will have the same program and facility use restrictions as non-members. (No pool access, fee for group fitness classes, no advance reservations for court use, etc)