Stay on Track: Orientation Canvas Course
As you work on the orientation Canvas course, we'll provide weekly insights and reminders to keep you on track with orientation material. If you haven't already logged into the orientation Canvas course, you should do so this week.
This week, focus on at least Modules 1 - 5. These modules should take you 30 - 60 minutes to complete.
- Module 1: Getting Started
- Module 2: Visit Miami Virtually
- Module 3: Introduction to Orientation
- Module 4: Campus Resources and Opportunities
- Module 5: Information for Specific Populations
Once you complete Modules 6 - 10, you will receive an invitation to schedule an academic advising appointment (within onr business day). Moduled 6-10 will take an additional 60 - 90 minutes to complete.
- Module 6: Liberal Education @ Miami
- Module 7: Academic Advising Preparation
- Module 8: Academic Curriculum & Resources
- Module 9: Academic Exploration
- Module 10: Academic Advising and Registration
To access the orientation Canvas site:
- Navigate to MyMiami. Login using your Miami UniqueID and password.
- Under Quick Tools, navigate to your Miami University email account. In your inbox, you will have an invitation to join the Class of 2024 Orientation Canvas site. You will need to accept the course invitation to move forward.
- You can always return to MyMiami to access Canvas through MyMiami, click on the Canvas button on the left side of the screen, under the Quick Tools heading.