PDX Red Lot Vaccine Appointments Now Available for Frontline Workers
- Regular close contact with others outside of their household (less than six feet); and
- Routine – more than 15 minutes per person(s) – close contact with others outside of their household; and
- Those who cannot perform their job duties from home or another setting that limits the close or routine contact with others outside of their household.
Since Jan. 21, the Port of Portland has collaborated with OHSU on a drive-thru clinic in the PDX Red Lot to vaccinate eligible Oregonians. As a reminder, every adult will be eligible on May 1.
With this partnership in mind, OHSU has agreed to provide a limited number of dedicated appointments at the Red Lot drive-thru clinic for airport and marine frontline workers.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- We will have 1,000 dedicated appointments per day of clinic operations from Friday, April 9 through Monday, April 12. More dedicated appointments will be added on a weekly basis as vaccine allocations are determined. The best way to stay up to date on Red Lot clinic dates of operation is to check the OHSU website; scroll down to the “OHSU vaccination locations” section.
- If you have any questions about taking time off to get a vaccine, we encourage you to connect with your manager.
- We recommend that you bring your employee badge or another form of employment verification, as you may be asked to show it when you arrive at the clinic.
- If you don’t have internet access or your primary language isn’t English, you can call OHSU 833-OHSU-CCC (833-647-8222) to schedule an appointment. Be sure to tell the OHSU operator that you’re affiliated with the Port of Portland – even if you're not a Port employee but you work in a Port facility such as PDX. The availability of this service may be limited, due to the volume of calls that OHSU can handle. If you have internet access, please use the Frontline Worker link below.
- Please keep in mind that the PDX Red Lot is a drive-thru location. If you need transportation assistance, email PDX Customer Service or call 503-460-4234 to make arrangements.
- The first dedicated appointments will be available on Friday, April 9. If you wish to make an appointment sooner than that or find that there are no Red Lot appointments available, you’re encouraged to use the Get Vaccinated Oregon website.