As the semester continues, we are reaching out with reminders to prepare your audit for graduation submission! As part of your graduation materials, you must submit your Student Degree Audit, which is used to verify completion of general degree requirements (i.e., foundation and distribution requirements). We will default to your major/minor checklist to confirm those requirements are complete and we will provide additional details soon regarding major and minor checklists.
- Confirm your audit includes all pre-matriculation credits and transfer credit for foundation and distribution requirements.
- If pre-matriculation or transfer credits are showing up on your audit, but not pulling correctly for your foundation and distribution requirements, submit this form. If they are showing up on your audit, but not pulling for your major or minor, we’ll share additional details in a few weeks.
- Confirm submitted petitions for foundation or distribution requirements have been approved and are recorded on your audit.
- Any petitions should be submitted now to ensure your student degree audit is up to date when you run it for graduation submission in November. If approved, petitions can take up to 4 weeks, sometimes longer, to be recorded on the student degree audit.
- If your petition has not been approved or recorded on your audit when it’s time to submit your graduation materials, plan to submit your packet but include a note that the petition is pending approval or record of approval. Our Records Coordinators will follow up to confirm the status of the petition.
If you have any questions regarding your Student Degree Audit, please reach out to us!
Student Services Undergraduate Records Team