You're Invited: Spring In-Person Training
Refresh your knowledge of our homeownership programs and get the latest updates from Minnesota Housing, U.S. Bank HFA Division, and representatives from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac at our spring in-person training.
Wednesday, April 12
8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Normandale Community College, Partnership Center | Bloomington
Customize your day by choosing any or all of the following sessions (as applicable to your role) when you register. View detailed information about each session and the intended audiences.
- 8:00-8:30 a.m.: Registration
- 8:30–9:30 a.m.: Minnesota Housing Program and Eligibility Overview
- 9:45–10:45 a.m.: Income Training
- 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.: Document Training
- 1:00–1:50 p.m.: U.S. Bank Session
- 2:00–2:50 p.m.: Conventional Products Training
- 3:00–4:00 p.m.: Panel Discussion with U.S. Bank, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Mortgage Insurance Companies
Registration is free and required for each attendee. Contact Emily Strong at 651.296.3631 with questions.