- Congratulations to Dr. Ross Maciejewski's VADER team for taking the Excellent Visual Analysis of Structure and Unstructured Data in the VAST 2013 Mini-Challenge 1: Box Office.
- On August 1st, Two undergraduates who spent their summer working in the VACCINE lab presented on their work at Purdue's Research Symposium for undergrad research.
- On August 23rd, VACCINE was honored to host Indiana State Senator Brandt Hershman. Senator Hershman was here to learn more about the mission of a DHS COE.
- On August 23rd, VACCINE hosted visitors from Ivy Tech, a network of community colleges local to Indiana, to discuss incorporating visual analytics into their criminal justice curriculum.
- On August 26th, VACCINE attended a tech transfer event in Kansas City. K-State hosted the event to expose industy to a variety of ongoing research at universities in the Midwest.
- On August 27th, VACCINE presented on current research and tools for the Kansas State Fusion Center in Topeka.
- On September 26th and 27th, VACCINE will host its annual meeting on Purdue's campus in West Lafayette, IN.