New ‘Top Docs’ features U.S. Senate candidate Jon Ossoff
The latest edition of the Medical Association of Georgia (MAG) ‘Top Docs’ show features Jon Ossoff, who is a Democratic nominee for one of Georgia’s U.S. Senate seats.
– What the federal government should do to address COVID-19
– What should have been done in the first quarter of the year to minimize the pandemic’s effects
– What lawmakers should do to prevent the spread of the disease until a vaccine is available
– How the pandemic has affected his family
– What he would do to make it easier for Georgians to gain access to the health care system
– His plans to address health care for Georgians in rural areas
– What steps he would take in the Senate to address rising prescription drug costs
– Why he believes Georgia should expand its Medicaid system
– What Georgia should do to address its high maternal mortality rates
– His plan to expand the U.S. Public Health Service to help people in underserved communities
Ossoff is a Georgia native, an investigative journalist, and a small business owner. Since 2013, he has served as the CEO of Insight TWI, a media production company that investigates corruption, organized crime, and war crimes for international news organizations. Ossoff is challenging incumbent Republican Sen. David Perdue. It is also worth noting that Ossoff’s wife, Alisha Kramer, M.D., is an OB-GYN in Atlanta.
Between downloads and live listeners, ‘Top Docs’ has now reached nearly 1.7 million listeners and viewers – which includes people in all 50 states and more than 80 countries. MAG has won three awards for the show, including an American Association of Medical Society Executives Profiles of Excellence Award, an American Society of Association Executives Silver Award, and a Health Information Resource Center Digital Health Award.
‘Top Docs’ is supported with a grant from Alliant Health Solutions in memory of Tom Williams, its former CEO.
The views of the guests who appear on ‘Top Docs’ are theirs and are not necessarily consistent with MAG’s policies or positions. Contact Tom Kornegay at email@example.com with questions about MAG’s ‘Top Docs’ show.