From your Group Fitness Department:
May is here and another busy and full month! National Health and Fitness month for Senior Adults; National Bike Month; Mother’s Day and Memorial Day; National Family Wellness month; National Blood Pressure Education Month; Women’s Health Month; National Physical Fitness and Sports Month; Cinco De Mayo.....WOW!!! Seems like we have a day or a month for everyone and everything but, the bottom line is always the same.....Make time for yourself and for those that you love. Get a workout partner or join a group fitness class, see your physician and your dentist for regular checkups, try something new and fun to get you moving, walk your dog, come swim in the pool and lay out on the deck, just breathe and remember it’s going to be just fine.
Here's what’s happening in Group Fitness this month:
- MAY 1 – POP UP ASUP @ 10am
Sign up on the app - limited to 8! You can also find us at the MAYHAW FESTIVAL with free Tai Chi and QiGong for beginners. Classes at 10am; 10:15am; 10:30am; 10:45am on the lawn next to the Newton House.
- MAY 5 – CINCO DE MAYO
Celebrate with an amino sample on your way to or from class! #HFCjuicebar
- MAY 9 – Mother’s Day
Hug your mom <3
- MAY 15 – National Armed Forces Day
Wear your best CAMO to be entered into a drawing for a great prize!
- May 19 – POP UP RPM to celebrate National Bike Month!
5:30 pm – limit 12 must sign up via app!
- MAY 22 – POP UP ASUP @ 10am
Sign up on the app - limited to 8!
- MAY 31 – HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!
IN OTHER NEWS….
- Group Fitness just wrapped up another super fun and successful Quarterly Launch on April 17th. The new music and chore is FIRE and we had the best time presenting to our Members, Group Fitness would not be successful without our loyal members and of course, my loyal team of Instructors!
- We are loving the XPRESS format used in the last two launches, if you are interested in a combo class like this, let me know!
- WELCOME TIFFANY PORTER!
Tiffany is a certified Water Aerobics Instructor as well as an Aqua Stand Up Paddleboard Instructor. Tiffany will be teaching Mommy and Me combo classes this summer in the pool!! TBA so be on the lookout!!
- WELCOME HANNAH JADE MARSH! Hannah is a certified BARRE’ Instructor and ballerina in her own right!! Hannah is teaching BARRE’ on Tuesday mornings at 815am and Fridays at 1210pm!! Classes are limited to 12, sign up via the HealthWorks -El Dorado app (in your app store - or click HERE) is a must!
See you in a class soon,