Reminder: Register Today for In-Person Training
Join Minnesota Housing and U.S. Bank HFA Division for our upcoming in-person training:
Don't miss this chance to refresh your skills and learn more about Minnesota Housing programs.
- Loan officers and underwriters: Register for Building Better Loans
- Processors, closers and post-closers: Register for Closing Better Loans
For your convenience, both sessions will be offered twice. Choose between morning and afternoon.
Other sessions include:
- Introduction to Minnesota Housing Programs
- U.S. Bank Updates and Q & A
- Online Commitment System Lab: For anyone using the Minnesota Housing online commitment system
- Homeownership for All - Advancing vibrant and diverse communities
- Home Improvement Refresher Training: For current home improvement lenders or homeownership lenders interested in the program
Registration is free and required for each attendee. Click on the registration link to view session descriptions and intended audiences. You may attend any or all sessions.