Energy Incentive Loans
Updated Supplemental Application for Energy Conservation Loans
The Supplemental Application for the Incentive Interest Rate for Energy Conservation Loans has been updated for easier completion. The updated form is available on our website and must be used starting April 1, 2018.
Energy Conservation Loan Reminders
All applicable sections on the supplemental application must be completed. If a required section is incomplete, we will contact you to update that information. Commonly missed items include:
- The Borrower must initial the Tennesseen Warning (page 1)
- Square footage of the home (page 1)
- Labor Cost vs. Material Cost must be broken out among all repair types
- We need to know the number of windows being replaced in addition to the type of windows (i.e. single pane, double pane, triple pane) under the window replacement section
Additionally, please note these general reminders:
- Only certain projects with particular ratings and specifications are eligible under the Energy Conservation Loan Program. Be sure you are consulting the list of eligible improvements on our website.
- Unlike regular Fix Up loans, homeowners cannot complete the labor on an energy loan; improvements must be completed by a professional.