"I Am Ali" Festival Returns This Summer
June 1-10, 2018
Join Louisville in celebrating our famous son, the late, great Muhammad Ali, during the Second Annual “I Am Ali” festival. The 2018 “I Am Ali” festival will mark the second anniversary of Muhammad's passing and will include local arts and cultural groups, performances and events, films, entertainment, and other activities throughout the city that connect with and reinforce Muhammad Ali’s great legacy as a global citizen, athlete, and humanitarian.
Local attractions, hotels, and restaurants will offer programming, discounts, and special Ali-related events during the 10 day festival, focusing on Ali’s giving spirit, humanitarianism, and his love for Louisville.
A list of events and details is available here and will be updated frequently.
Public Ali Center's "I Am Ali" festival events include:
- Stories of Ali: Ali's West End on June 2nd
- Ali Center Night at Le Moo on June 3rd
- Ali Center Night at the Village Anchor on June 4th
- Soul Cleanse Yoga (in collaboration with the Ali Center) on June 6th
- Closing Celebration on June 10th