Opportunities to Sponsor The IECA MAC - Virtual Connection Series
The IECA LIVE Event | IECA MAC Virtual Connection: Keeping the MidAtlantic Waters Clean Chapter is hosting their Virtual Connections: 2 Days - September 16 and 17, 2020. Event will be free to IECA members and $50 for non-member.
This event offers –three one hour live webinars daily (that are recorded if you miss one) and On-Demand on Erosion and Sediment Control in the MidAtlantic Region. Living in the MidAtlantic creates its own unique challenges, join us for a discussion with local experts on Erosion Control Planning and monitoring. This not to be missed event is free to the IECA membership and only $50 for non-members.
Wednesday, September 16th - Daily Sponosr East Coast Erosion Control
8AM – 8:50AM– Contractor Corner Coffee Talk – contractor panel led by Don Elly.
9:00 – 9:50AM – Research to Practice – Results from Monitoring Stormwater Control Measures that every Designer Needs to Know (Robert Traver)
2:00PM Eastern Time – Native & Reclamation Seed Mixes for use in Mid-Atlantic Solar Farms (Joe Belmont)
Thursday, September 17th
8AM – 8:50AM – Grant Opportunities for Watershed Restoration, Stormwater Management, and Community Engagement with the Chesapeake Bay Trust
9:00 – 9:50AM - Watershed Stewards Academy in Maryland - Saving the Bay One Rain Garden at a Time
2:00PM Eastern Time – Infiltrating Soils
- Improving Specification of Subsurface LID Measure
- One Project, Several BMP
- Overcoming Our Common Revegetation Challenge
- Erosion Control Products: Supporting the Environment from Beginning to En
- Dam or Filter – What’s the Difference When it Comes to Sediment Control?
We are offering an exclusive series and daily sponsorship opportunities for this unique Chapter event. We know that marketing your business requires you to constantly make difficult decisions on the budget and resources needed to successfully promote your product or service. Sponsoring this industry specific webinar is a highly effective way of balancing these factors and achieving your goals while supporting your local IECA MAC Chapter.
Exclusive Platinum Sponsorship Package Includes:
- A 3-Minute prerecorded webinar, video or recording of your choice featured in the Virtual Connection Package for all attendees to view.
- A 3-Minute prerecorded webinar, video or recording of your choice posted under vendor showcases in the IECA resource library.
- All the ‘webinar daily sponsorship package’ benefits for ALL webinars!
- 10 attendee passes for non-memembers
Webinar Daily Sponsorship Package Includes: (3 Available per day)
- Branding on promotional materials leading up to the live event for your selected daily webinar.
- Presentation slide showcasing your logo with three key points about your business and contact information in your selected daily webinar.
- Hundreds of quality leads – you will receive all registration/attendees complete contact information from your selected daily webinar.
- Your hyperlinked company logo will be on multiple webinar promotions to over 8,500 subscribers each time.
- The Webinar will be “On Demand Webinar” for one year on the IECA eHub platform.
- Your logo on screen upper right corner during entire webinar event.
- Promotions on our Social Media Platforms with nearly 4,000 combined followers: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Sponsors are highly encouraged to repost.
- 5 attendee passes for non-members
$1,200 Member | $1,500 Non-Member for the Series Exclusive for Platinum Only
$300 Members | $500 Non-Members Per Day
Email Kim@ieca.org or call Direct: 303-468-2236 | Cell 970-846-9015