Maintain Full-Time Enrollment!
If you are struggling in your courses and thinking about making changes to your schedule, please keep the following things in mind:
- You must remain enrolled full-time (12 credits for undergrads; 9 credits for graduate students) in order to maintain your legal status.
- If you were approved for a Reduced Course Load for Fall 2020, do not drop any courses without talking to an ISSS advisor first.
- The final set of late-start sprint courses begin on Wednesday, October 14 - check the Course List if you are interested in adding a sprint.
- Do not wait until the withdrawal deadline of October 19 to drop courses if it will put you below full-time. It will be too late to add sprints at that point! You need to make changes before next Wednesday.
- Students have until November 30 to switch their courses to credit/no-credit. Note that credit/no-credit courses still count toward full-time enrollment.
- If any of these items concerns you, schedule an appointment with an ISSS advisor to discuss your situation!