Renewing Our Dedication and Focus
We are pleased to share Worksafe's updated mission, vision, and values, which emerged out of many, many hours of work between our staff and board members, led by Chief of Staff and Equity Jora Trang. It’s one small piece of the work, but we’re proud of it:
We work relentlessly towards systemic change to protect the dignity, health, and safety of workers.
A world where jobs are safe and dignified and workers and their communities are healthy and thriving.
- We believe that all workers deserve a safe and healthy workplace
- We know that there is dignity in all work and all workers deserve respect
- We demand that workers have equal access to justice in the workplace
- We center the experiences of vulnerable workers, including low-wage and immigrant workers
- We seek worker-centered and community-based solutions for protecting health and safety
- We promote a collaborative, movement-building approach to action and advocacy