Honors Assembly Congratulations
On Wednesday our community gathered for our annual Honors Assembly. We were pleased to welcome Beth Ghaphery Johnson '77 as our guest speaker who spoke of the St. M handprints on her heart. Our 2017 Dragon's Lair yearbook was dedicated to Pat Brady for her 29 years of service and dedication to our School. Congratulations to all of our award winners!
2017 Literary Award Winners
At St. Michael’s we are proud to be a community of writers. Beginning in Kindergarten and carrying through eighth grade and beyond, we nurture and celebrate all our writers’ efforts. So it is no surprise that the Literary Award is the oldest recognition given. Each student recognized has been selected because he or she has shown exceptional effort and ability in writing during the school year.
- Kindergarten: Sophie Hudson and Marissa Knight
- First Grade: Landon Leeth and Jordan Morey
- Second Grade: Ryan Herndon and Salinne Flato
- Third Grade: Mia Jung and Jack Buchta
- Fourth Grade: Connor Ward and Carter Gorman
- Fifth Grade: Katherine Rees and Ana Wojtysiak
- Sixth Grade: Reid Bacon and Page Wells
- Seventh Grade: Noah Jung and Lauren Watts
- Eighth Grade: Whitney Morgan and Anna Murray
2017 Mathematics Award Winners
St. Michael’s is committed to the development of problem-solving and critical thinking skills in the field of mathematics. This award recognizes students who have shown exceptional effort, enthusiasm and achievement in mathematics.
- Kindergarten: Alex Jones and Conor Nedell
- First Grade: Lee Driscoll and Jack Salley
- Second Grade: Kevin Cronheim and Tim Wozniak
- Third Grade: Grayson Buelow and Henry Stevens
- Fourth Grade: David Jennings and Mathias Roussy
- Fifth Grade: Kenny Monroe and Preston Huyard
- Sixth Grade: Annabelle Keys and Benjamin Davis
- Seventh Grade: Emma Ryland Hunter and Amani Kimball-McKavisch
- Eighth Grade: Maddie Kessler and Preston Ward