French-as-a-Second-Language Program Review 
The Board approved
on the findings of the French-as-a-Second-Language program review. Trustees also asked that stakeholders be broadly consulted on the:
- implementation plan for the new model of two entry points; and
- minimum and maximum cap for the entry points.
The Director will also report back to the Board in October 2019 for approval of the next steps regarding the:
- core French action plan;
- implementation of a proposed transportation plan;
- development of a redistribution plan for French immersion programs to improve equity of access; and
- revision of operational procedure, PR597, French Immersion/Extended French.