Have you considered education abroad while at Tufts? This week, we're providing a preview of Tufts Global Education.
Education abroad is an academically and transformative experience for students in all disciplines. Tufts Global Education supports intercultural programs that encourage you to engage in the world with curiosity, to approach new challenges with innovation, and to distinguish yourself as a responsible, active citizen of the world.
Students have various options for studying abroad, from semester- or year-long programs based at partner universities around the world to short custom programs in a variety of settings. Most students at Tufts choose a semester- or year-long program during their junior year, but you may also consider going earlier if that better suits your academic needs. Shorter global options are available throughout your Tufts career. No matter when you decide to go, planning early is crucial as you will more easily be able to incorporate it into your academic plan.
How Do I Study Abroad?
- Learn more about Tufts Global Education at our upcoming Orientation session on August 19 at 11 a.m. EDT.
- Find us during the orientation scavenger hunt on September 2!
- Watch or attend an "Education Abroad First Steps" session.
- Discuss international education with your academic advisor.
- Research program options and attend program information sessions to discover which program(s) best suit your needs.
- Meet with our team!
- By November 1 of the academic year prior to study abroad, all students must register their interest/intention to study abroad via the "Intent to Study Abroad" form. (Registration for the 2023–2024 academic year will go live on our website in September 2022.)
- Apply by February 1 for the following academic year.