Minnesota Housing requires all homeownership and home improvement lenders to complete an annual renewal. This process ensures that we have accurate contact information and contracts in place for our lender partners.
Note: This is a separate process from the recent lender search engine initiative. The lender search engine effort was a one-time request as we implement our online search function for consumers. The lender renewal is an annual process to gather overall lending institution information.
Homeownership lenders are required to indicate:
- Contact information and NMLS number for main office, web administrator, productions, operations, closing, processing, underwriting, and training
- Current list of all loan officers in your organization that are currently offering Minnesota Housing programs, their contact information, and NMLS numbers
- If your organization is a Direct or Correspondent Lender with U.S. Bank
- Which Minnesota Housing programs your organization currently offers
- If your organization has in-house alternative credit financing options
- Copy of your organization's audit, consolidated financial statement
- Copy of your organization's Fidelity Bond and Errors and Omissions insurance policies
Home improvement lenders are required to indicate:
- Contact information and NMLS number (if applicable) for main office, web administrator, marketing, and training
Complete the Renewal
You are receiving this because you are our main office and/or web admin contact. Coordinate this process with your staff, as only one renewal form is required per participating lending institution.
Please complete your renewal through our online form by Friday, February 12 to continue offering Minnesota Housing programs. You will have the ability to upload required documents through this form.
Please contact Kong Yang at 651.296.6322 for homeownership programs, or Shannon Gerving at 651.296.3724 for the Fix Up loan.