BLSA x Los Angeles Mission
March 28th - April 7th | Clothing donations will be collected in the Rains Library during library business hours from March 28 - April 7. Look for a box labeled "BLSA's Clothing Drive" near the security desk in the front of the library.
BLSA is hosting a clothing drive for the Los Angeles Mission, a community organization located in skid row that helps provide several supportive services to people in need, including students who are participating in numerous recovery programs. We are asking the students, staff, and faculty of Loyola Law to donate clothing items to this great organization.
We are hoping to receive:
- Clothing and shoes in men’s, women’s and children’s sizes
- Extra-large and tall sizes are needed (XL, XXL, XXXL shirts)
- Business attire
- Sun hats and ball camps for summer time
- Coats, beanies, and gloves for winter time
- Pajamas, tops, and bottoms
- New undergarments, *used undergarments will not be accepted* such as women’s underwear sizes 5-16, men's boxers sizes L, XL, XXL, sports bras and plus sizes, tube socks.
Things to consider before donating clothing: Please consider the dignity of the person you are donating to, please be sure that all used clothing is clean, of good quality and ready to wear (no repairs needed). We don't want to ask someone to wear something we wouldn't be willing to wear ourselves.
Click here for more information about the Los Angeles Mission.