The end is in sight. For many of you there are still papers, exams, and projects to grade but soon enough our spring semester will end after the final grades deadline of Tuesday May 12th. We hope that you will have an opportunity to join in the many celebrations hosted by the Colleges and the University for graduating seniors and that you will then take time to celebrate your own accomplishments this semester. The shift to remote learning has been a challenge for students and instructors alike and you have done a remarkable job helping your students adapt, cope, and thrive!
Thank you for all that you have done to make the online exam experience as smooth as possible. This speaks to your flexibility and adaptability. We congratulate you, and hope you take the time to congratulate your students as well.
- Support sessions for exams and grading are available for drop-in help: Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm.
Click the link to join via video:
Dial in to join: +1 646 876 9923 / Meeting ID: 924 709 736
- For guidance on how to make adjustments to your grade book, how to set up your LMS gradebook for grade transparency, and how to use LMS-to-SPIRE Grade upload, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or review our support articles.
- Since March 23, over 1.4 million total (non-unique) participants have joined Zoom sessions, which is more than 9 times the previous 5 weeks combined. During that time, instructors also provided over 55,000 hours of content in 3,900 individual captures via Echo360.
The Center for Teaching & Learning is available for individual consultations throughout the final examination period and summer. We are happy to speak with you about any concerns you may have as you wrap up classes, and reflect on this semester, and we look forward to reconnecting with you in the coming months as you begin to plan for your fall courses. programming later this month. Sign up for an individual consultation or email us at email@example.com
- Drop-in Zoom sessions for help connecting to remote work or learning technologies, general IT Q&A, and more are scheduled every week on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, from 2 to 3 p.m.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any technology questions or issues you are experiencing.
Take care of yourselves and your students,
Claire Hamilton, Associate Provost and Director Center for Teaching and Learning
Heather Sharpes-Smith, Executive Director of Online Educational Technology/Instructional Design, Engagement and Support
Matthew Dalton, Chief Information Security Officer and Director of Instructional Innovation