4-H Leadership Opportunities
There are also several opportunities for the youth to be involved in leadership opportunities throughout the year. There are many fall opportunities that need help planning and facilitating!
We are currently seeking youth and adults to join the following countywide committees:
• 4-H Promotion (throughout the year)
• Cloverbud Day Camp (summer)
• Cloverbud Pumpkin Contest (October)
• Tri-County Arts Festival (October-March planning, actual event in March) Might meet once a month or less until Feb.
• Family Learning Day (Oct - Feb planning, actual event in Feb.) might meet once a month or less until Jan.
• Fashion Revue (planning in Feb/March, event in June)
• Foods Revue (June)
• New Family Orientation (throughout the year)
• Summer Day Camp (Dec-May planning, actual dates TBD)
• STEM Day (Late Spring)
Please complete the survey by October 31. If you know of a parent or another volunteer who would be a good fit for any of the above committees, please share that with me and I can follow up with them!