Oregon Outdoor Recreation Summit Request for Session Proposals
The 2021 Oregon Outdoor Recreation Summit, Oct. 17-Oct. 23, will be a statewide, virtual event supplemented by regional in-person outdoor stewardship events, in-field learning opportunities, and outdoor networking happy hours (as public health guidance allows). The summit planning committee is seeking session proposals to help build an exciting program that will accelerate efforts to:
- Successfully tackle issues like sustainable and equitable recovery from wildfires and COVID-19.
- Connect Oregonians of all backgrounds and abilities to the outdoors and increase health equity.
- Build a culture of environmental and cultural stewardship.
- Support a network of off-street trails for recreating and traveling in and around Oregon's communities.
- Attract a wide range of visitors that contribute to Oregon’s urban and rural economies.
- Support sustainable entrepreneurship and a thriving outdoor recreation economy that reduces economic disparities.