Back to School Health Forms DUE JULY 15
Dear St. Michael's Families:
For the upcoming school year, St. Michael's will be shifting all student medical information to a secure online database. Parents must enter and update required information for each child this summer through the Magnus Health online portal (instructions below) accessed from your PowerSchool Parent account.
The deadline for completion of forms is JULY 15.
Please complete each of the following sections on your Magnus Health TO DO list with the corresponding Action button for each section:
- Vital Health Record
- Consent to Treat Form
- Athletic Participation Form
- Annual School Physical Exam Form-- For Kindergarten, 7th grade, and all NEW students. (Must be completed by a physician — dated AFTER May 1, 2021 — and uploaded to MagnusHealth)
- Action Plan Forms-- IF APPLICABLE for those with Asthma, Food Allergies, Diabetes, or Seizures (Must be completed each year with parent and physician signature. If your student will require their inhaler, epi-pen, or diabetic supplies at school, please include on the Action Plan.)
These forms must also be completed in PowerSchool:
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Volunteer Personal Automobile Use Form
- There may be some additional forms to be completed in August.