The Office of Research and Engagement is looking forward to when the campus will begin transitioning back to normal research activity levels. In the meantime, we would like to encourage faculty, students and staff to take advantage of the online resources available to complete both mandatory trainings as well as opportunities to gain new insights into various research related topics. Examples include:
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Export Control
- Health Information and Privacy
- Human Subjects Protection
- Laboratory Animal Welfare
- Lab Safety
- Autoclave Use and Procedures
- Biological Safety
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Diversity: Inclusion in the Modern Workplace (EDU)
- Managing Bias
If you have any questions or issues, contact Ian Raphael at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share this email to others in your areas.
Assistant Vice Chancellor
Office of Research and Engagement