Dear UKirk Nashville Alumni, Supporters, and Friends,
Spring has sprung! Here's a quick look back at March and April.
Soul & Spirits, our annual fundraiser, was a success. Thank you to everyone who attended; it was great for our extended community to gather after so much time apart. And you were so generous! We were able to raise nearly $5,000 in donations and pledges between the weeks leading up to Soul & Spirits and the night itself. On behalf of our current students and board of trustees, a hearty thanks. You are making Presbyterian campus ministry happen!
If you haven't given yet, there's still time. All donations go toward our general operating budget, but to make it more concrete, consider that...
- $25 sponsors a small-group coffee outing with students
- $50 pays a student musician's honorarium for leading worship
- $100 covers a special, takeout dinner for an end-of-semester "study hall" night
- $250 provides a full scholarship for one student to attend Montreat's College Conference
- $500 buys a year's worth of worship supplies for Thursday nights
- $1,000 rents our worship space on Vanderbilt campus for one year
Of course, your pledge or donation of any size is vastly appreciated. Please consider giving in support of our ministry, or reach out if you want to explore other ways of journeying together!