If your organization selected December/January leadership transition on your JumboLife organization registration form, your page is now in Transition. Until the transition form is completed, you will not be able to submit events or update your roster. You should have received an email notification with a unique link to process your Transition Form. Please be sure to review these directions in advance and utilize our transition resources. This form must be completed by Monday, January 16th.
NOTE: This is only for organizations currently in transition, others can ignore at this time.
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- Monday, December 12: Last day to submit all TCU Treasury forms AND event registration forms for any student organization travel that will take place between January 18th and January 30th
- Monday, December 12: Last day to host any student organization events or meetings
- Monday, January 9: Spring 2023 non-academic spaces are available for reservation on ReserveTufts
- Monday, January 16: Spring 2023 academic spaces are available for reservation on ReserveTufts
- Wednesday, January 18: First day Spring 2023 student organization events, meetings, travel or auditions may occur
Space reservations in non-academic spaces for the Spring 2023 semester will open on January 9, 2023. Space reservations for academic spaces will open on January 16, 2023. Please keep in mind that review of classroom requests won't begin until offices are back open on January 17, following the MLK holiday.
Any requests for academic spaces dated between January 18 and February 2 will be approved one business day prior. Reservation requests dated beyond February 2 will not be approved before February 2, when the academic schedule is finalized. As always, please be aware that academic courses have priority in academic spaces. All student organization requests in academic spaces are subject to change if a class needs to be switched into that space.
Student Organization Award Fall Nominations
Let's celebrate your organization's accomplishments during the fall semester! The Tufts Community Union Judiciary Board is now accepting nominations for the annual student organization awards at https://go.tufts.edu/2023orgawards. Submit your fall programs now while they're fresh in your mind! The annual Student Organization Award Ceremony will take place in April. Check out award information and updates here.