Campus Care connects students with trained mental health professionals to discuss mental health concerns in a less formal, more covenient setting and are available via WebEx on the following days/times until May 2:
- Tuesdays, 1:00-2:00 pm (EST)
- Wednesdays, 3:00-4:00 pm (EST)
Students are seen on a first-come, first-served basis. Usually there is not much of a wait. Conversations are typically about 15 minutes long.
Campus Care is open to all Oxford campus graduate and undergraduate students and is the best fit for the following people:
- Students who are not sure about counseling and wonder what it is like to talk with a mental health professional.
- Students who are not interested in ongoing counseling but would like the perspective of a mental health professional.
- Students who have a specific problem and would like someone with whom to discuss it.
- Students who have a concern about a friend and want ideas about what to do.