No-Cost Meals for All Students Ages 18 and Under
Five days' worth of breakfast, lunch and snacks can be picked up at the following sites at no cost to families (through December 31). Children do not have to be present. Just pull up, let us know how many children ages 18 and under are in your household, and let us know if you need milk.
It's that easy!
- Monday – Friday, 10 – 11 a.m. - Roseville Area High School AND Roseville Area Middle School
- Tuesdays, 4 – 6 p.m. - Edgerton
- Wednesdays, 10 – 11 a.m. - Little Canada
- Thursdays, 4 – 6 p.m. - Brimhall
- Fridays, 10 – 11 a.m. - Parkview Center
Home Delivery (Beginning September 8)
We encourage all families to use our pick up sites. If you are unable to pick up, please complete the Home Meal Delivery Survey to request home-delivered meals for your students during distance learning. Meals will be delivered once a week.