Warm Holiday Greetings
With the holiday season in full swing, I am grateful for the incredible community that defines District 1. Over the past year, your love, support and prayers have been a source of strength, fostering unity and understanding among us all.
Through challenges and successes, this community rallies together with unwavering support. Your engagement is also a source of inspiration, and I’m always heartened to see so many of you at town hall events to hear what’s happening and share your concerns.
My wish for you and yours is that you embrace the joy of the holiday season and those time-honored traditions we hold dear. Speaking of traditions, here are some of my favorites:
- Favorite holiday food(s): Fruitcake
- Favorite holiday song: “Christmas Time” by DMX
- Favorite holiday movie: “The Preacher’s Wife”
- Favorite holiday tradition: Looking at Christmas lights in District 1 and throughout the City
- The best thing about celebrating the holidays in Huntsville is: Being with family and friends
Looking ahead to 2024, I am eager to continue representing the best district in Huntsville. Together, let's build on the foundations of collaboration and goodwill, ensuring that the coming year is filled with success and prosperity for us all.