Still Time to Sponsor A Performance-Based Design and Installation Standard for Silt Fence Sediment Barriers
Existing silt fence design guidance primarily relies on state design standards which were developed based on rules-of-thumb that lack scientific justification. Proper design and implementation of silt fence is critical and must consider site-specific factors such as: topography, precipitation, soil type, and other site parameters. This presentation will describe a silt fence sediment barrier design and installation standard developed through a comprehensive literature review of current state agency guidance and performance-based research. This study proposes a hydrologic design approach using local site conditions while accounting for detention volumes provided by silt fence barrier installations. In addition, a user-friendly spreadsheet-based tool was developed to assist designers in calculating hydrologic and volumetric parameters, proper sizing of silt fence segments, and for estimating maintenance needs. A case study and recommendation for state agency implementation demonstrates the application of the developed design approach.
Exclusive Platinum Sponsorship Package Includes:
- A 3-Minute prerecorded webinar, video or recording of your choice featured in the Virtual Connection Package for all attendees to view. (3) videos – one shown per day.
- A prerecorded webinar, video or recording (up to 10-minutes) of your choice posted under vendor showcases in the IECA resource library.
- All the ‘webinar daily sponsorship package’ benefits for all the webinars! (minus daily slide)
- 10 attendee passes for non-members
Webinar Daily Sponsorship Package Includes: (Up to 3 Sponsors Daily)
- Branding on promotional materials leading up to the live event for your selected daily webinar.
- Presentation slide showcasing your logo with 3 - 5 sentences about your business and contact information in your selected daily webinar.
- Hundreds of quality leads – you will receive all registration/attendees complete contact information from your selected daily webinar.
- Your hyperlinked company logo will be on multiple webinar promotions to over 8,500 subscribers each time.
- The Webinar will be “On Demand Webinar” for one year on the IECA eHub platform.
- Your logo on screen upper right corner during entire webinar event.
- Promotions on our Social Media Platforms with nearly 4,000 combined followers: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Sponsors are highly encouraged to repost.
- 5 attendee passes for non-members
$1,200 Member | $1,500 Non-Member for the Series Exclusive for Platinum Only
$500 Members | $800 Non-Members Per Day US
Email Kim@ieca.org or call Direct: 303-468-2236 | Cell 970-846-9015