Miami University Institutional Memberships cover your costs to join these professional organizations.
All Miami University faculty, staff, undergraduate and graduate students) are invited to take advantage of these membership benefits and professional development opportunities.
Ohio Academy of Sciences (OAS)
Miami University recently joined The Ohio Academy of Science as an Institutional Member. Because of this, you are now able to join the Academy at no cost. You must use your organization’s email when completing your Membership Registration, so the Academy can verify that you qualify as part of Miami’s membership.
How to join The Ohio Academy of Science
1. Go to https://www.memberleap.com/members/newmem/registration.php?orgcode=OAS
2. Begin your registration by clicking on “Click here to Register as a New Member”
3. Under the Individual Membership plan select either Professional or College Student
4. Use and pay for the membership with the discount code: MIAMI
5. Complete each part of the Membership Registration
6. Under Billing Option, please select Bill Me (pay by check). The discount code you entered will be applied to your membership and the bill will show a zero balance.
7. Complete the form and click submit.