Dear Parents and Guardians of the classes of 2020 and 2021,
It’s hard to believe we are approaching the end of the school year. Although the year has been anything but typical, we are looking forward to celebrating our seniors with our hallmark closing activities. We are happy to be able to host prom this year on Friday, May 21, 2021 following the protocols established in our Health and Safety Plan.
We ask that you review the following details carefully so we can provide not only a memorable but safe experience for everyone.
Guests and Dates:
- All attendees must take a rapid COVID test on Thursday, May 20 or Friday 21st at The Vanguard School between the hours of 9:00am-1:00pm.
- You may test at another testing facility and present a negative result to your child’s program supervisor before end of day Friday 3:30.
- Any student who is ill, tests positive for COVD, is subject to an isolation period, or is subject to quarantine as a close contact of someone diagnosed with COVID will not be permitted to attend prom.
- Please CLICK HERE to preregister for COVID testing and to create a QR code for your child. CLICK HERE to access the required consent form for on-site COVID testing.
- No outside guests or dates will be permitted to attend the prom
- If a student brings a date it must be another student who is eligible to attend
- All attendees must wear face coverings throughout the event except when eating or drinking. All eating and drinking will take place in a designated area.
- Dancing will be permitted with a mask on and while maintaining social distancing.
Director of Education