Happy Holidays to You
In this season of thanks and holiday spirit, I want to express my sincere gratitude to you for your kindness, comments and feedback over the past 12 months. It is truly an honor to serve you on the City Council, and I look forward to meeting more District 2 residents next year.
For me, the holidays are a time of reflection on the beauty of traditions that transcend generations. Whether it's the holiday food or the decorations, countless timeless rituals create a tapestry of memories that is the fabric of our lives. Here are some of my personal favorites:
- Favorite holiday food(s): Chocolate covered cherries and cornbread dressing
- Favorite holiday song: “White Christmas” by Bing Crosby
- Favorite holiday movie: “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation”
- Favorite holiday tradition: Riding around with my family looking at Christmas lights
- The best thing about celebrating the holidays in Huntsville: All of my family lives here. There’s also the Galaxy of Lights, Tinsel Trail, Luminaries.
As we look ahead, we see the new year as a blank canvas awaiting the brushstrokes of new opportunities. I predict Huntsville’s star will shine even brighter in 2024.
Wishing you and your family a holiday season filled with love, laughter, and cherished traditions.
David Little and Family