Foodsmart is a new telenutrition program that can help you make sustainable changes to your eating habits. And it’s FREE to you and your covered family members!*
With Foodsmart you get:
- One-on-one video (or phone) visits with a registered dietitian via the Foodsmart app
- Personalized meal plans
- A nutrition assessment
- Biometric tracking
- Personal preference customization, including allergies and food dislikes
- And more!
Ready to get started?
Download the Foodsmart app
or visit cignahealth.zipongo.com
to create an account. Important tip:
Enter "Foodsmart for Cigna"
as your Group name and have your Cigna member ID
handy. Then, follow these steps to meet virtually with a registered dietitian:
- Schedule. Self-schedule a telenutrition appointment using the Foodsmart patient portal.
- Check in. Before your appointment, complete pre-visit forms and a NutriQuiz online.
- Visit. Meet with your dietitian by phone or video. You’ll get a nutrition assessment, build a nutrition plan and learn how Foodsmart offers real-time support.
After your appointment, Foodsmart’s healthy eating tools will help you stick to your nutrition plan. And you can schedule follow-up visits with your nutritionist as needed.
Lifestyle change can be hard, but you don’t have to do it alone.
* Foodsmart is available to employees and dependents age 13+ enrolled in the Certificated Employee Health Plan. Participants age 13-18 must have a parent enroll with them.