The Fix Up manual and following forms were updated on our website on March 21, 2017. The Procedural Manual has been updated with the following:
- Added the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) rule to the Representations and Warranties (Section 1.07)
- Added methods to determine property value (Section 3.04)
- Added references to forms used during the Fix Up loan process (Sections 2.08, 4.03, 4.04)
- Clarified that homeowner labor is not allowed with the Incentive Rate Energy Conservation (Section 4.07). This is not new, but was not explicit in earlier versions of the manual.
Please review this worksheet in detail. Although this is not a required form, it outlines the required documentation, timeframes and exclusions for calculating Program Eligibility Income.
The Credit Application has been updated with the following:
- Changed Source to Employer Name or Source Name in the chart on page 3. This column should state the actual name of the employer or source (e.g., ABC Company, social security, etc.).