Live Webinar: Underwriting Niches, Compensation, and Sales Support
Please join us on June 29th at 11:30 am ET for our next live webinar where Director of Sales Support Eric Striet will discuss how Columbus Life stands out amongst insurance carriers to support your business. Save My Seat
Leverage the Power Of Three
- Flexible death benefit protection gives clients the option to select the NLG duration that best meets their needs and budget
- John Hancock Vitality’s unique value proposition can help clients live a longer, healthier life while also lowering their guaranteed premium without sacrificing their death benefit guarantee duration
- Extra financial protection in case of a long-term care need, with the choice and control offered by our tax-qualified LTC rider.
Industry Leading Underwriting
Some things just set companies apart. For Lincoln, it’s our commitment to our people, process and practice. We provide innovative underwriting services by using a digital-first approach while still understanding the value of relationships. See how that makes all the difference
Disability Insurance: Know the Facts
Did you know 63% of responders to The Getting Paid in America survey said it would be “somewhat or very difficult” to meet financial obligations if their next paycheck were delayed? Now imagine the impact of becoming too sick or hurt to work for even longer. Check out this video and get the client brochure.
Nationwide CareMatters TogetherSM; provides simplicity and predictability when and where your clients need it most. The first cash-indemnity, linked-benefit policy for two people, it offers more of what matters in three ways:
- More simplicity: The shared pool of LTC benefits helps take the guesswork out of who’s more likely to need care and how much each will need
- More predictability: Clients always know what the premium, benefits and death benefit will be because each of them is guaranteed
- More control: The full monthly benefit is sent directly to the policy owner with no restrictions from Nationwide on how it’s used
Getting Life Insurance as a Non-Citizen
Including foreign nationals and diverse people groups can offer your business the chance to help close the life insurance gap for those who could use it. Get access to marketing materials
Re-purpose Inherited IRA Funds
Communicating Value to Life Insurance Prospects
Summertime is a Great Time for Life Check-Ups
Share the Power of Life Insurance with LGBTQ+ Clients
Our consumer brochure now lets you share life insurance with more clients, while explaining how it can help provide a secure financial foundation despite a changing legislative environment. This brochure includes important points for this audience, like the ability to name a partner as a beneficiary, and to use any cash accumulation to help grow a family, as well as how Prudential is an ally they can rely on.
NOW HERE: VUL Survivor
Securian Financial’s newest life insurance option, Variable Universal Life (VUL) Survivor, is now available for sale. A second-to-die policy, VUL Survivor is designed to give your clients life insurance coverage that can grow with them and fit their changing needs. VUL Survivor Landing Page
Introducing Symetra’s New IUL product versions
Spring is a time of rebirth and renewal, and this spring, we’re excited about what’s in store for our indexed universal life products! Continuing on our tradition of offering product solutions that we believe provide real customer value, we’re introducing new versions of Symetra Accumulator Ascent IUL and Protector IUL, effective April 28, 2023 Symetra IUL.