As of September 1st, 2023, Symetra will match formal or informal rate class offers from other eligible carriers.
The program is available for their Accumulator Ascent and Protector IUL products for issue ages 20-65 and face amounts up to $5 million.
How it works:
- Submit two matching underwriting offers from their group of eligible carriers dated within 90 days of your Symetra application (instant and accelerated underwriting programs are excluded).
- All underwriting requirements used to assess the rate must be included in the carrier’s offer.
- Any “subject to” additional requirements (such as an APS) will apply, and the final offer is subject to the favorable review of these requirements.
- Approval of the carrier match is subject to a fully completed Symetra application and review of routine and/or outstanding requirements such as an MIB, MVR, Rx and Dx.
- Cases must be submitted by Dec. 31, 2023, and issued by Jan. 31, 2024.
Contact me for more information about the carrier match program, Symetra's IUL products, or for illustrations.