Spring break housing
- Residence halls close at 9 a.m. on Saturday, March 14, for Spring Break.
- Residence halls re-open at 9 a.m. on Sunday, March 22.
- All students who plan to remain on campus must complete a Spring Break Housing Application via their MyHousing Portal.
- The deadline for students to submit a spring break housing application is noon on Friday, March 6. Applications and requests received after the deadline may not be accepted.
- Approved students may remain in their fall housing assignment for Spring Break.
Student Housing is unable to approve delayed departures or early arrivals back to campus. Break housing is available only for students who require housing for the entire break period. If travel plans require students to arrive in Central Ohio before 9 a.m. on Sunday, March 22, they need to find off-campus housing.
Students who have questions or concerns about break housing, including the application criteria for break housing, should contact the Housing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline of noon on Friday, March 6.